The steeply wooded Coxley Valley flanked by rolling fields and nestled villages, is at the heart of Sitlington parish. Our semi-rural area has the most miles of footpaths in the district.
If you would like to explore the countryside in our area, or find out more about its flora, fauna and wildlife reserves, check out this section.
- Advertising rates
- Bin Collection Days
- Blacker Lane Action Group
- Bus Timetables
- Coxley Live
- Wind Turbines Links Page
- Friends of Netherton School 10/12/13
- News from Netherton Youth Crew 10/12/13
- WORLD WAR I COMMEMORATIONS 10/12/13
- Children's Advent workshop 12/12/13
- Skelmanthorpe Male Voice Choir Christmas Concert 13/12/13
- Christmas Lunch St. Andrew's 13/12/13