The steeply wooded Coxley Valley flanked by rolling fields and nestled villages, is at the heart of Sitlington parish. Our semi-rural area has the most miles of footpaths in the district.
If you would like to explore the countryside in our area, or find out more about its flora, fauna and wildlife reserves, check out this section.
- Advertising rates
- Bin Collection Days
- Blacker Lane Action Group
- Bus Timetables
- Coxley Live
- Wind Turbines Links Page
- Netherton Cricket Club - Sponsors Needed 04/12/13
- Santa is coming to Netherton! 04/12/13
- Netherton Sports and Social Club Winter 2013 News 04/12/13
- Middlestown School - Infants' Christmas production 05/12/13
- Children's Advent workshop 05/12/13
- Skelmanthorpe Male Voice Choir Christmas Concert 06/12/13