Sitlington has a rich heritage dating right back to the Domesday book of 1086 as "Scellintone". The township was known as Shitlington until 1929. Today, features of historical interest include a manor house, windmill, turnpike toll houses, churches and a woollen mill, as well as former collieries.
Investigate more about Sitlington's heritage here.
- Advertising rates
- Bin Collection Days
- Blacker Lane Action Group
- Bus Timetables
- Coxley Live
- Wind Turbines Links Page
- Friends of Netherton School 10/12/13
- News from Netherton Youth Crew 10/12/13
- WORLD WAR I COMMEMORATIONS 10/12/13
- Children's Advent workshop 12/12/13
- Skelmanthorpe Male Voice Choir Christmas Concert 13/12/13
- Christmas Lunch St. Andrew's 13/12/13