Sitlington has a rich heritage dating right back to the Domesday book of 1086 as "Scellintone". The township was known as Shitlington until 1929. Today, features of historical interest include a manor house, windmill, turnpike toll houses, churches and a woollen mill, as well as former collieries.
Investigate more about Sitlington's heritage here.
- Advertising rates
- Bin Collection Days
- Blacker Lane Action Group
- Bus Timetables
- Coxley Live
- Wind Turbines Links Page
- Netherton Cricket Club - Sponsors Needed 04/12/13
- Santa is coming to Netherton! 04/12/13
- Netherton Sports and Social Club Winter 2013 News 04/12/13
- Drss Rehearsal - Middlestown School Juniors' Xmas show 10/12/13
- Middlestown School - Juniors' Christmas production 11/12/13
- Children's Advent workshop 12/12/13