Darby and Joan
This club was founded in 1946 by Councillor Ivy Heppleston and at that time members came together in the Coop Hall. That was 65 years ago and we are still going strong! Members now meet in the concert room at Middlestown Working Men’s Club every other Thursday at 7:00pm. Activities include outings, entertainment in the form of speakers, bingo and a good variety of artists. We also have guest nights where everyone is welcome.
To be eligible, one has to be over the age of 55 years. The entrance fee is £1 which includes refreshments in the form of tea, coffee and biscuits.
We are a non-political, non-profit making organisation providing a friendly environment for those who enjoy the company of others.
Give it a try – for more details ring Norman on 01924 272827
Telephone. Norman 01924 272827
- Advertising rates
- Bin Collection Days
- Blacker Lane Action Group
- Bus Timetables
- Coxley Live
- Scarecrow festival
- Wind Turbines Links Page
- Incredible Edible May Events 02/05/13
- This Saturday 4th May 7:30pm at Netherton club is the re-arranged Murder Mystery evening 01/05/13
- The Village Gala (Middlestown/Overton) Saturday 18th May 01/05/13
- Family Wildlife Walk 29/05/13
- Coffee afternoon 01/06/13
- Children's Film Club Matinee Special 01/06/13