We are now happily settled in our new home at St. Andrew’s Church but our meeting time and day remain unchanged at 6 pm on Tuesdays.
Brownies follow a programme called the Brownie Adventure. The name reflects the world of exciting opportunities, challenges and fun that is Brownies. Girls can participate in a wide range of activities at their regular meetings, and at special events, day trips, sleepovers, camps and holidays. They can find themselves trying out arts and crafts or recipes, playing energetic games and taking part in community action projects.
Girls can also extend their knowledge and abilities by working towards Brownie interest badges covering many different hobbies and activities from Science Investigator to Circus Skills. At Netherton we have been celebrating the Queen’s Jubilee by completing a special interest badge about the Queen and will be holding a party at one of our meetings as a part of this.
If your daughter would like to join us when she is 7, we do have a waiting list, so please contact Sharon on 07743 088265 for more details.
Telephone. 01924 274165
- Netherton Cricket Club - Sponsors Needed 04/12/13
- Santa is coming to Netherton! 04/12/13
- Netherton Sports and Social Club Winter 2013 News 04/12/13
- Ladies' Circle - Christmas flower arranging 06/12/13
- Horbury Victoria Youth Band - St. Luke's 07/12/13
- NCM Santa Underground 07/12/13